Effective Date: September 26, 2022
Clear ERC, LLC (“Clear ERC,” “ClearERC” “our,” “we,” or “us”) respects your privacy.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is to not access, use, or interact with the Website. By accessing, using, and/or interacting with the Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued access and/or use of the Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website. We collect the following information directly from you when you provide it to us:
- Information about you that is personally identifiable such as your name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth or age, credit card or debit card number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
We collect the following information automatically as you navigate through and use the Website:
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as statistical data related to your use of the Websites
- about your use of and interaction with the Websites; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites and usage details, and location of such equipment.
Information You Provide to Us
We may ask you to or you may otherwise provide some personal information if you do any of the following on or through the Websites: (1) contact us from the Websites, (2) request information, (3) register for an account, (4) order or purchase services, (5) participate in a promotion or an online survey, (6) share a message or comment with us (via email, text, or other electronic messages) or other people who use the Website (on or through the Website), or otherwise providing or posting information on or through the Website, (7) sign up to receive an RSS feed, (8) perform searches on the Websites, (9) carry out any other transaction on or through the Websites, or (10) request further services, or alert us of any issues or problems with the Website or services.
You may choose whether to enter personal information when you visit the Website. You are not required to do so. If you choose not to provide the information that we request and/or otherwise may be required to do so under certain circumstances listed above, we may be unable to respond to your request, provide a requested service, or proceed with a requested transaction etc. We do, however, collect, store, and/or use personal information when it is voluntarily submitted to us, as noted above.
You should be aware that any personal information provided by you to be published or displayed (“posted”) on any of the Website’s public forums, message boards, product review pages, or any other interactive or social pages (“User Contributions”) can be seen, collected, received, used, copied, searched, commented on and shared by other users of the Website or third parties who we are not responsible for and are not under our control. As such, we suggest you use your discretion prior to posting any personal information and you assume the risk by doing so. Also, after such information is posted, we may not be able to remove such posted information.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to, use of, and interaction with the Website, including traffic data, location data, and other meta data including information regarding resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- information about your computer or mobile device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, location-based data including geographic location of your computer or mobile device, and unique computer or mobile device identifiers.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain the statistical data or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences and particular uses of the Website, allowing us to customize and/or improve the performance, content and functionality of the Website according to your individual interests; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
Clear ERC does not use tracking or measurement tools that would allow your individual browsing activity to be tracked across third-party websites or that would give information about you as an individual to third-parties based on your browsing activity.
How We Use Your Information
Clear ERC will not distribute or sell your personal information to any third party. We use this information to, for example, provide you with support, products, services, and to respond to your message or request, as further detailed below.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present the Website and its contents to you;
- for search engine optimization purposes;
- to contact you at the telephone number you provide for any purpose related to the Website or the Services by the following means: text message, automated text messages, automated phone, predictive phone, automatic telephone dialing systems and pre-recorded voice messages;
- to customize and/or improve the performance, content and functionality of the Website;
- to provide you with information, technical support, registrations, products or services that you request from us;
- to allow third party service providers to perform services on our behalf;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to provide you with notices about your account, including any expiration and renewal notices;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to the Website, or any products or services we offer or provide though any of the foregoing;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website;
- to prevent and detect fraud and other misuse of the Website;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own or third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please see the “Opt-Out” Section below.
We also add names and contact information provided on our web pages to our databases so that we can send you information about products and services that might interest you. The information about you in our database is password protected and available only to approved Clear ERC personnel.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about the Website’s users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about the Website’s users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order or subpoena, law or legal process, including responding to any government, regulatory request, law enforcement agency or other public agency;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Clear ERC, our customers, or others, or if we feel that such disclosure may prevent the instigation of a crime, protect the security or integrity of the Website, or enable us to take precautions against liability.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
To the extent applicable, you can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
Alternatively, you may also send us an e-mail at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information from an interactive portion of one of the Website, in which case we will notify you if we are unable to do so. We cannot attempt to fully delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Links to Other Sites
The Website may include links to other websites. Once you leave the Website for any reason per any means, this Policy no longer applies, and Clear ERC is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites. It is incumbent upon you to be familiar with the privacy policies of other websites you may visit.
To opt-out of having your information stored, shared with other parties or receiving communication, please contact us in writing at ERC, LLC, 5971 Brick Court Suite 2001, Winter Park, FL 32792, or send an email to [email protected], or indicate so on online forms as may be applicable.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not specifically target the Website to children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to, on or through the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to, on or through the Website, use any of the interactive features of the Websites or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us in writing at Clear ERC, LLC, 5971 Brick Court Suite 2001, Winter Park, FL 32792, or send an email to [email protected]
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Websites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us in writing at Clear ERC, LLC, 5971 Brick Court Suite 2001, Winter Park, FL 32792, or send an email to [email protected]
Choosing Not to Receive Communications from Clear ERC
If you do not wish to receive physical mail or email from Clear ERC, you may email us at [email protected] and ask to be removed from our mailing list.
Security and Disclaimer
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information under our control from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password(s) for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password(s) confidential. We ask you not to share your password(s) with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in any public areas of the Website. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, no computer system nor the transmission of information via the internet is completely secure. Although we have implemented commercially reasonable safeguards to protect your personal information that we collect and store, no data security safeguards are foolproof and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Clear ERC reserves the right to make changes to this Policy at any time. A new policy, when posted, will apply to everyone using the Website and will replace any and all prior policies. You should check periodically for changes to this Policy.
Your privacy is very important to us. If you have concerns about your privacy with Clear ERC, please contact us at: [email protected]